New times create new needs – and new needs require new solutions. The New Pioneers is a practical guide for capitalists and idealists on how to navigate in the new economic world order.
It is about the social megatrends that are shaping our lives in new ways and creating a new face of capitalism. And it is about the pioneers that are paving the way for the new business revolution: this century’s generation of visionary leaders, social entrepreneurs and social intrapreneurs.
‘Hardcore business people are realising that they can increase their profits by incorporating social responsibility into their business, and heartcore idealists are realising that the use of market methods helps them meet their social goals successfully,’ argues Tania Ellis.
With a wide array of cases from all over the world Tania Ellis explains the key principles of sustainable business success. Read The New Pioneers to gain insight into the new rules that are paving the way for business unusual – for the benefit of humanity and the bottom line:
- Get an overview of the forces of change that open up for new business opportunities and social innovations.
- Find out why practices built on ethics, responsibility and sustainability are business opportunities that cannot be missed.
- Discover how companies gain competitive advantage by putting innovation and sustainability into the core of their business thinking.
- Understand how entrepreneurs create innovative solutions and sustainable value by challenging conventional logics.
- Learn from their successes and failures to overcome the paradoxical pitfalls of sustainable business.
- Gain insight into the new innovation formulas for economic and social value creation.
- Master the rules of sustainable business in the new economic world order.
Foreword by Klaus Schwab, founder of the World Economic Forum and Schwab Foundation for Social Entrepreneurship.
Read abstracts from the book!